Sums Up EVERYTHING Perfectly!!!
Just a lazy Saturday around the house...prepping for little "T" to enter the world in approximately 9 days!!! I'm officially 36 hours away from being 39 weeks pregnant and feeling great. I had a Dr. appointment with Coleman on Thursday afternoon and everything was looking good...heartbeat was 135 bpm and everything was measuring the way it's supposed to. It's so strange because, at this point in my pregnancies with both Trey & Tylee, I was measuring big and had to have additional ultrasounds. This baby just may come into this world being my "smallest" baby!! We'll have to see...
The plan is that, if this little one doesn't arrive before the due date, I'll be induced on my due date, Monday the 14th!! I'm not a big fan of Pitocin, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything comes naturally and progresses on it's own....I'll keep you posted!! SO EXCITED to meet our new little addition!!!
As for today, the Munchkins and I have been playing Cars, Kitchen, Puzzles, Wii, Babies, Balloon Keep Up, Koosh Ball, and Coloring all morning...and, it's ONLY 8:45 AM! I'm trying to relax, as much as possible with a 2 1/2 and almost 5 year old!! Trey's been a big help, but Tylee is always going a mile a minute!! As much as I love being pregnant, I can't wait to lose this big old belly so I can keep up...or at least so I can bend over without losing my breath and sit Indian style without cutting off the circulation in my feet!!
So, the rest of the day will be filled with A LOT more playtime, a little bit of laundry, nap time (hopefully!!), and more playtime!
Have a fabulous weekend and here's to Uncle Nick hitting his big money lifts over in Columbus, Ohio at the Arnold Expo this afternoon!!!

Excited for your little one to arrive! :) Enjoy this last week!
ReplyDelete