So today, with the temps hovering around 40 degrees, we attempted to go to the park. We were all pumped and ready to slide with the best of them. I should have gotten a clue when there was NO ONE else at the park...always a true sign that the weather isn't cooperating. I swear, the second we stepped onto that playground the winds picked up and after about SEVEN minutes (okay, MAYBE ten) the kids were ready to go. Trey said the bars at the park felt like icicles and that he would have to have some hot chocolate when we got home....too funny!!!
Okay, so maybe a park visit wasn't the best idea, but we tried!!! I was able to snap a few pics and then we were off to Target instead. Funny how the park was free, but we didn't make it out of Target without spending a small fortune. Seems like that always happens!!! On a side note, I did get the kids some spring and summer jammies that were on clearance....
Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC week!!! Here's to SPRING being just around the corner & A LOT more (WARMER) visits to the park.....
Trey's first trip crossing the "shaky poles," as he calls them....
Tylee having fun on the slide...her favorite!!!
Someone was on top of the world.....
Tylee Jean...climbing up and ready for some more slide action!! (This was about 2 minutes before she told me she needed her MITTENS!!)
Back for more "shaky pole" action...lol!!
Last pic of the afternoon...my 39 week pregnancy shot. Yes, call me the headless pregnant woman because I HATE (and, I'm NOT exaggerating) my face when I'm preggo! Blows up like a hot air balloon...and scares everyone in its path (and, I'm still NOT exaggerating!!!)
Happy Sunday and here's to only having SEVEN more days left!!! I am definitely ready....






No comments:
Post a Comment