Background

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Continuing My Favorites...

of my little Munchkins! I was being a little ambitious when I thought that I could fit a few of my favorite pictures of Trey & Tylee in ONE blog entry! Who was I kidding?!?! I mean, I've never known myself to go easy on the pics...and why try to start now? This post is going to be highlighting Little Miss Tylee and some of my favorite snapshots of her...I still can't believe she's almost 2 1/2...Wowsers!!


Two days old...heading home from the hospital :)


About a week old...hanging on tightly to her Minnie


Getting big...not crawling yet, but well on her way...4 months old


Playing with Mr. Penguin...5 1/2 months old....


Go RedBirds!!


Smiling Away...Cheese!!


Down in Bama...9 months old!


Miss Motor.....

Balloon Races...making raspberries!!


In the Doc's office...ready to get that stinkin' cast off!!!


Easter Fun!!!


Valentine's Day fun...Cheesin' as big as ever!!!


Dancing the night away...St. Patty's Day 2010


Fun at the YMCA....back in 2010


Happy 4th! All ready to have some fun on the water slide! July 2010


Loves to Read...so BIG! Summer Time!!


LOVE this FACE! I'm thinkin' she DOES NOT like the taste of lightning bugs!!


Looking for more lightning bugs...


Fountain Fun at Vlasis....


Getting Big!


2nd Birthday fun! Tylee loves Dora!!


I'm TWO!!


Cake Time!!


A few months before she turned two...one of my all-time FAVS!!


School Pic...2 years old!


January of 2011....Such a silly GOOSE!!!

Tylee Jean...you are my SUNSHINE and brighten each and every day! I love your sense of humor and sweetness! You love your big bro and LOVE being a big helper! Keep laughing ALWAYS and continue to let that little personality of yours bring out the best in everyone!! I LOVE YOU so stinkin' much and can't believe how independent you are becoming! I cherish every second we spend together and am so excited to see what each new day brings for you! Keep on SMILIN'......

XOXOXOX

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment