Background

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The BARNSTORMERS are BACK in ACTION...

and, even though the game, was extremely short of stellar, we had a blast!!!

Jason and I took Miss Ty to this one all by herself....it was her night out with her mommy and daddy and all eyes were on her. It's not often that she gets time all by herself with both of us. She's usually either tagging along with older bro or is toting around her little sis. Last night we got to enjoy all things Ty...even skipping back to the car, hand in hand, not stepping on any cracks or "we'd break our momma's backs" was a huge ball of fun!!!

So, to say this was a special night would be an understatement.....


All ready in our B-stormer get-up....


All smiles heading to the stadium....


We always get there early because Daddy likes to watch the warm-ups....


Obviously, we needed MORE cowbell last night!!!! After a 2-0 start on the road, I was shocked to see how poorly they played! (As if I'm an Arena Ball expert or something....ha, ha!!)


Always gotta check out the program!!!


Ready to throw her halftime footballs into Barnyard Billie's wagon


Headed down at halftime to get an easier throw....


And, what's a game without a little cotton candy?!?!!

Miss Ty...we had so much fun with you!!! You are such a full-spirited, fun-loving little girl. I already can't wait for our next little adventure!!! Love you bunches!!!

GO BARNSTORMERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment