We made it home around noon on Easter Sunday....the kiddos hopped out of the car and headed straight for the Easter packages from all the out of town grandparents. Packages that had been sitting, waiting patiently to be opened by those little hands for at least two weeks. (I told you the trip wasn't planned...originally we weren't going to travel on Easter weekend.)
Finally!
Goody time!
I couldn't get this girl to look up...that cute bunny cup was just too exciting!
Excited about her ears...
A quick Easter ears pic!!! Can you believe we DID NOT get a picture with the Easter Bunny this year. The week got away from me and, with the last minute travel idea, I TOTALLY spaced it off!!! So, this little bunny ear pic will just have to do!!!
After catching up on hugs and kisses with Daddy...we all headed over to Jason's parents to enjoy a little egg hunting and Easter dinner!
I think it's safe to say that they had a ball....
First egg for Trey-Man!
Ty spotted hers...
Tay didn't let many eggs slip by...
Adding more to that basket....I can't believe how big she's getting. And, look...she has enough hair that it's blowing in the air...sorta!!!
Trey's peace action!!
Getting a final count...
Making sure she didn't miss any...
The Big Cheese!
HAPPY EASTER!!!
Me and my Munchkins!!!
The best family shot we were able to get!!!!
What a beautiful day!!! How blessed we were to get the chance to see everyone on Easter weekend! It wasn't a big chunk of time, but at least it was some face time and hugs all around!!! Those moments are just a special as all the others....Love you ALL!!!!
Happy Easter From the Weites!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment