Background

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Trey the Science Guy...

After receiving this little gem of a book, Trey has been excited about running his fair share of science experiments in the kitchen....


Easy, simple materials and a lot of inquiry...the name of our game!!!


Checking out the steps...


Following them to a "T"....


Time to wait...


Two days later...that hard shell is now a squishy, mushy blob...


Seconds later....must have been a little strong with that squeeze!!! He compared that egg shell to a balloon...I  have to agree...they felt exactly the same! 


Calling Aunt Lori to report the results....gotta love the egg all over his shirt!!! Hazards of the job, I guess!!!

Nice work, Mr. Scientist! 1 down, 364 to go!!! I can't wait to see what experiment you are going to try next...the conversations that accompany these fun activities are the best part!!! I can tell your wheels are turnin' and that's what learning and life are all about!!!! 

Love you, Buddy!!! 

XOXOXOX

Happy Experimenting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment