You'd think with it being SPRING BREAK and all, I'd get a little blogging done around here. I sat down about two hours ago with great intentions of catching up.
Well...Pinterest got the best of me tonight.
So, with it going on midnight, I'm FINALLY going to get around to jotting a couple things down. I'm actually tired & seriously just shut the i-Pad down, but quickly wanted to get this funny down before I hit the hay...
I LOVE my munchkins & they keep me a gigglin' like a school girl....
Jason & I took the older two to see The Croods in 3D this afternoon. (More on that tomorrow)
The 3D goggles were a hit...to say the least.
Trey's actually sleeping in his right now..I'm headed into that room of his to slip them off in a second.
But, below is what unfolded a few hours ago before the kiddos hit the sack....
The kiddos were laying on the bed with me as we talked about the movie for the 5th time. Along with talking, the kiddos were drawing on some fun little notepads PaPa Ken had given them...
Trey proceeds to tell me that "when you write in a diary, you shouldn't ever write on the front pages. Instead write on the middle pages, so no one can ever read your secrets." He quickly moves into drawing movie scenes....
Tay poses for a quick shot of her new little gem of a forehead carpet burn (or two), with a huge grin on her face....
We pause for a quick game of tickle torture and then scamper off to bed....
As I'm tucking Ty in, she tells me she needs a few more moments of lamp time so she "can write in the middle pages of her diarrhea..."
I seriously LOVE them!!!
Happy Friday night...or should I say Saturday morning!?!







I LOVE it...diarrehea! Ha..I love that you wrote that down, b/c those things are forgotten if not written. She will love this one day :) Hugs!!!
ReplyDelete