Background

Sunday, March 24, 2013

EGGStravaganza....

hit the Weite House today and it was a TON of FUN!!!


The Kool-Aid, glue, rubber bands, paint brushes, tissue paper, stickers, and, of course, EGGS all ready to go!


Prepping the eggs with a little rubber band action....


Tay adding stickers to her egg....


Dropping it in, gently! (You did a wonderful job, Miss Tay! So patient!!! I think your first Easter egg dying experience was a HUGE success, cracks and all!!


Waiting for the color to set....ALL SMILES!


Love my girls! 


I think it's ready....


Scooping the egg out....pretty pink!


More waiting...and more SMILES!


I think it's ready!


Tissue paper egg time....brushing on the glue....


What beautiful eggs!!!!


Picking the perfect piece of paper....


Taking off the rubber bands and stickers. Looking good even though the grape turned out more gray than purple. 


Final products!!! Looks perfect to me!


Proud workers....


Getting brave....


Tay finally got her time to pose...remember that nap time and the reasoning for my sweaty pic?!? Yes, I made her take that nap during the middle of dying Easter eggs. (Hey, to my defense, it's the last day of Spring Break and back to the grind in the EARLY AM. No one is wanting to mess up schedules now!!!) 

What a FANTASTIC job you three did with the whole dying and decorating eggs things this year. I think these may be our best eggs to date. Way to Go! I had fun and totally LOVED watching you three have fun. 

Happy Egg Dying Day!!! 

Love you, BUNCHES & BUNCHES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment