Background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My baby is officially....

ONE MONTH old!!! Today marks Taylen Jae's one month birthday!! It's crazy to think that my little peanut is already a whole month old. I feel like just yesterday we saw those two positive lines on that pregnancy test and look where we are now....



So Big and posing on the chair with her cute little jogging outfit, big alert eyes, and cute little toes.... 


Lounging and trying to suck on that hand...always!!!


Here's a shot from two days ago!! Daddy thinks your bow looks silly! Yes, it is practically bigger than your little head, but I think it looks adorable!!! (And, it totally reminds me of those old Aunt Jemima commercials...just sayin')  

Happy One Month, Miss Taylen....you are weighing in at 9 1/2 pounds and measuring 23 inches now and are so much more alert! Yesterday you even started making those cute, cute "coo-ing" sounds!!! Wish you could tell me what you think of this big old world, but I know that milestone will be here before we know, so for now, I'll keep taking in all those funny grunts and toots....love you, baby girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. growing so fast. i love your bow dont think it looks silly just something only your momma would think of doing cant wait until tomorrow cause yall get more precious everyday just like your grampy miss and love all talk to ya soon love grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so glad you like it Dad!! I knew you wouldn't think it was silly!!! Love you and can't wait to see you guys soon!!! It's definitely going to be a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete