Background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

That Easter Bunny's lap must be.....

mighty comfy!!! On Friday afternoon, while we were up in Des Moines, we stopped by Valley West Mall to visit the Easter Bunny!! The line was kind of long, but it was definitely worth the wait. The kiddos were excited to see him and were very cooperative for this year's picture!! I would have bet money that Tylee was going to back out as soon as the time came to actually sit on his lap or that she would have cried for the pic, but to my surprise, she was all game to take a pic with him, her big bro, and little sis....so cute!!! Taylen's first Easter Bunny trip can be considered a SUCCESS!! Happy 1st Easter, Baby Girl!!!


2011's picture with the Easter Bunny...Two SMILEYS and a SNOOZE!!!

Pictures with the Easter Bunny have become a tradition...here's a little look at all of our Kodak moments with the Easter Bunny himself.....



Trey with the bunny back in 2007...his first Easter!!


Trey was OBSESSED with the Bunny's teeth!!


Tylee's first Easter....back in 2009....Sadly, this was a few days before Trey broke his leg!!

(Okay, okay, I know what you are thinking...."Where is the Easter Bunny pic from 2008??" Well, for the life of me, I CANNOT find that picture ANYWHERE!! I thought I had all the Easter Bunny pics together, but apparently I am not as organized as I thought!!! So, until I can find that pic...you'll just have to use your imagination!!! Sorry, Trey J...it would have been your second Easter....)

Now, on to the next....


Easter Bunny visit in 2010...Tylee was too scared (hence the reason I'm in the photo!!) Mommy will do anything to get a photo with Mr. Easter Bunny...lol!!! Also, please notice Tylee's arm...poor girl broke her arm the day before and didn't have her cast on yet.Thank goodness we didn't have any Good Friday repeats this year!!!

That's it for the Easter Bunny photos....you all know where to find us for Easter 2012...

So, THANKS, Mr. Easter Bunny, for being a trooper and letting us pose with you year after year!!! We always have fun and appreciate you stopping by our house last night to drop off some goodies for the kids and hide a few jelly bean-filled plastic eggs....I'm not sure who enjoyed themselves more: Trey & Tylee hunting them or me and Jason watching them run around looking for all your secret spots!!!

Speaking of looking for secret hiding spots...I ran across these pics of Trey hunting Easter eggs at Grampy's back in 2008 (Yes, that's the year of the "lost" Easter Bunny pic...ugh! We were on the road that year, so maybe I left it down in StL. Who knows?!?!) There was actually snow that Easter, so I definitely don't have any right to complain about this year's weather.You can totally tell Trey knew what he was doing!!!




Grampy holding back the plant....Go get it Buddy!!



Counting his loot....


Excited and ready to open them up and see what he found!!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Easter Sunday!!! Safe travels if you are hitting the road. Looks like the weather might decide to cooperate after all...we are headed to Bloomfield to visit Jason's side of the family, have another Easter egg hunt, and eat up a little Easter dinner.

What a perfect way to celebrate this holiday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment