Trey and Tylee have been working so hard to fill their Manner Marble Jar over the past couple of months. I know, that sounds like a LONG time to take to fill the jar, but they definitely had about 400 marbles to earn. So, given the size of the jar they had to fill...I'm excited to announce that we celebrated about three weeks ago. (I know, I'm totally SLACKING on the posts lately, and I don't even have an excuse as to why!!) The kiddos got their pick of places and, unanimously, decided on Chuck E. Cheese for a fun evening of games and pizza. We usually don't eat there, instead spending our time feeding those awesome game machines...but, they also got their pick for having such wonderful, respectful manners during their four day stay with MawMaw Cindy while Jason and I were in Chicago. So, Trey decided that the second prize could be actually eating pizza AND playing games. Tylee Jean agreed on that way to spend their choices. Big time for Mommy and Daddy because it meant only ONE fun-filled stop....
So, we suited up and headed out...Look out, Chuck, and hide all your tickets...the Weite Crew was on the game loose!!!
All ready to burn a few tokens while waiting for the pizza...
Ty loves the spider shooting, Jeep riding game!!
Trey hit the jackpot with his FIRST token....lucky guy He totally hit the 1,000 ticket jackpot during our last family game time outing!!
Tay enjoying a couple of crackers and showing off her latest "funny face!" Totally cracks me up!!!!
Ty hit a little jackpot of her own....
Shootin' spiders together....What a team!
Tay wanted to help Trey count his tickets....
And, my FAVORITE pic of the evening....Trey and Ty bellied up to the prize counter. Trying to spend all their tickets. We usually walk away with Fun-Dips, bouncy balls, and those little squishy bugs.
Way to Go, Trey & Ty....
I'm so proud of all the manners you've been using and so proud of you for sticking to our goal to fill that jar. I know, at times, it seemed like you'd never drop that last marble in. But, good things do come to those who wait and to those that decide to always use their manners. What nice, awesome, caring, kind, friendly, helpful, and patient little folks you are becoming. Keep up the great work and remember to ALWAYS be considerate of others.... Daddy and I had a blast celebrating with you!!!
Love you LOTS & LOTS!!
~Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment