Background

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OMGosh...we HAVE a WALKER!!!

Miss Tay-Tay, at five days shy of 14 months, has officially taken her first steps....

Her first steps down the hallway, that is.....


Awwww...LOVE you, Baby Girl!! And, I am so proud of you and your first steps!!! You've taken your time and have definitely called all the shots. You are cruising around just about everywhere and tonight, by far, included the most steps (on your own!!!) The time is flying by and I know you'll be running and getting married before I know it. Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little bit on the married part, but, seriously, you are growing up quickly!!! Keep that confidence and know that you can always do anything you set your mind to. There's NOTHING that can hold you back!!!! I'm excited to see where those cute, chubby little legs of yours take you....

Love you bunches and bunches!!!

XXX's & OOO's

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment