Background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Invitation FUN!

Trey's all pumped about his 6th Birthday Bash....

(and, I hate to admit it, but he's having it at a local park because I TOTALLY procrastinated booking the Nature Lodge where he wanted to have a themed party. Things definitely book waaaay in advance around here. Guess there's always next year! Oops, Mommy-Blunder!!! We'll still make it a fun, fun time!!!)

Tonight Trey had fun putting his invites together and getting all his friends' names written on them. He's decided to invite all the boys in his class a few others from around the neighborhood...

He's all ready to put them in their cubbies tomorrow and celebrate in a couple of weekends!! I seriously cannot believe he's DAYS away from turning SIX!!! Amazing!!!


Let the gluing fun begin!!!



Writing all the names on himself....


Great Job, Trey Man....they turned out AWESOME!!! And, regardless of how many kids are able to make it, we will have a BLAST at your 6th Birthday Bash! Love ya BUNCHES!!!! XOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment