My little, sweet, adorable 3 year-old listened on the phone as at least 6 people sang her "Happy Birthday" (and acted like she was hearing it over again for the first time each and every time), opened three packages she found waiting for her after school, opened many cards, and got to add five more golden dollars to her piggy bank, (which just happens to be one of her favorite things to do) on HER special days. I seriously have not seen someone's face light up as many times as I did hers. And, I know it wasn't because of all the "things" but more because of the fact that it was all solely for HER, to HER, and because of HER.
I have said this over and over, but we TRULY are BLESSED to have such wonderful families...all sides of mine and Jason's are full of truly AMAZING people that always find a way to brighten our days. Life is full of many wonderful things, but NOTHING tops FAMILY!!! They always seem to be there...no matter what and that has to be one of the best feelings in the world!!!
As we wrap up her birthday week, Tylee is finally used to telling and showing people that she's THREE! She's lovin' life and everything that comes along with being a year older. And, each of you have helped make that little girl's week!!!
THANK YOU and LOVE you LOTS!!!
Lots of Hugs & Kisses!!!!
Here are a few pics that I captured of her sweetness....
After a loooong birthday day...(and yes...that was the biggest wad of gum I made her take out of her mouth for the picture :)
Diggin' in....
LOVES making all things BEADS!
She read this envelope at least 15 times :) And, kept telling me how she's THREE now!!!!
First thing she did was get the scissors out....then I explained the concept of a pull tab to her ;)
Excitement written all over her face....
MORE beads!!!
Happy Birthday Week, Tylee Jean....and THANKS everyone for making her feel SO SPECIAL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment