After a month and a half of searching high and low for the "perfect" laundry room decor, I'm FINALLY happy!! This new house has many bare walls and I've been looking for wall decor for a while now...for the kitchen, the living room, our bedroom, bathrooms, and, well, you get the point. I've seen friends with the most ADORABLE decorations, countless "must haves" in magazines and, of course, all those fantastic designs on HGTV. If only it were that easy....
Then, tonight, after looking through a bunch of pictures, I realized that it was THAT easy!! I decided to create my own little version of a "centerpiece" above my washer and dryer. After all, I am the one who does a majority of the laundry around here and I am the one who has to look at whatever it is I decide to put up time and time again....
SO......
I used a wall saying that my mom sent me in the kiddos Halloween package and decided to surround it with my MOST FAVORITE sights in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.....
MY MUNCHKINS!!!
It may never be featured on a designer show or make it's way onto the cover of a Better Homes & Garden mag, but I think it's PERFECT and I can't think of anything else, trendy or not, that I'd rather look at while washing, drying, and folding all of the clothing that our family of five manages to go through!!!
Who needs an interior decorator anyway?!?!
Great idea! Love it! You are a Designer/Decorator ;)
ReplyDelete