Background

Monday, October 10, 2011

And the Homework Fun Begins....

for Miss Tylee Jean....

I know she's only 2 (well...8 1/2 days until she turns THREE) but Tylee enjoyed her own little version of the homework experience tonight....She's seen Trey do a few things here and there and was all about the cutting, gluing, and coloring that her "All About Me" poster required tonight!!

What a proud little girl....


Holding her poster and all ready to share with her teachers and friends at school tomorrow...


A close-up of her work!

I really think her bike drawing is super cool and she was really proud of all of the friends she drew. The five things she cut out of her High Five magazine represented her favorite things to do: sidewalk chalk, put money in her piggy bank, swing, ride her bike, and go swimming.

(Note to self..SAVE the Highlights and Hive Five magazines for future cutting out use!! They have the BEST stuff for kids to cut out. My kiddos LOVE those mags and I can only imagine what she she would have cut out if she had to use one of my magazines....Hollywood gossip pics and the latest article in Cosmo or Glamour just really aren't things a 2, almost 3, year-old should be showcasing on her preschool poster!!!)

By the way...we later filled in the height section and she's just mm away from the 40 inches tall mark! Someone's growing up tooooooo stinkin' quickly!!!

Woo-Hoo, Miss Ty! You do phenomenal work!! I hope you always have such an excited attitude about whatever it is you bring home from school.

XXX's and OOO's, Big Girl! (PS...I cannot believe you are going to be three in less than NINE days!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment