Tylee all ready...
Sneaking a little Jelly Belly....
Giving Daddy lots o' hugs...
I can't believe my baby girl is already THREE!!!
Lovin' her Hello Kitty clothes!!!
Testing out her new Big Girl Bike....now she can keep up with Trey. That little pink trike just was no longer getting the job done!!!
Trey was the BEST helper...getting her presents off the table and being so nice to his sister...ALL DAY!!
Lovin' the shirt I put together for her. It was nothing fancy, but she thought it was perfect!!!
Blowing out her THREE candles. And, yes...she put them in the cake all be herself!!! (Grandma Marcia made the cake it was definitely a hit!)
Cutting her cake...she waited ALL day to use that this little plastic alligator knife. Great job!!
Showing off her "three" fingers she's been working on....
Taylen with cousin Titan...two cuties!!!
A tired birthday girl getting ready for bed...with her new Hello Kitty slippers, of course!!!
Ready for bed and hanging with Daddy!!!
Miss Tylee!!! You are THREE and I seriously cannot believe it....You have an absolute love for life and the ability to be more patient than I ever thought was possible. You LOVE getting in your little sister's face and telling her how much you love her. Snuggling with your blankie, Polkie, is a must each and every night. You are the biggest helper in the whole wide world and are so proud of all the cool things you can do....like writing your version of your name and singing "You Are My Sunshine!!!" You can make the funniest faces and don't ever get too mad about anything. You LOVE going to your daddy's football games and would ride circles around the driveway on your bike all night long if I'd let you. Sidewalk chalk is your favorite and white milk is what you always choose to drink. You'd eat 20 Twizzlers and tell us it was only "two" and are always leaving apples in the crisper with the cutest little bites out of them. The expression on your face when you figure out where the Dora puzzle pieces go absolutely melts my heart!!! I'm so glad you had an ab fab day and I'm so stinkin' proud to be your mommy! Continue to dream big, laugh loud, and love much. We are all lucky to have you in our lives!!!
xxx's and ooo's.....
And...here's one of my favorite pics of the day!! Trey Jacob just can't get enough of his Little Sis....Happy 3rd Birthday, Tylee Jean!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment