It's one of my MAJOR pit-falls as a human being.....
BUT...today, I pulled it off!!!
I SURPRISED both Tylee and Trey with a fun-filled day!!
You see, I have the HARDEST time KEEPING SURPRISES secret!!! I ALWAYS have...ever since I was little...NOT been able to wait to spill the beans. I get so excited about what's to come or what I've planned or what someone has waiting around the corner for them, that it just spills out...and if it doesn't spill out of me I find some way of tipping someone off...just like I did with Jason's surprise 30th party!!!!
Well...I was lucky enough to get a hold of three tickets to Disney's Phineas & Ferb show up here at the Wells Fargo Event Center. The tickets were a last minute thing, so maybe that's why I was able to keep it a secret. It's not like I had to live with knowing the surprise for, say, three weeks, or even three DAYS. I was lucky enough not to blow it before we pulled out of the garage....
Anyway...
The kids and I had a fun-filled day and EVERY part of it was a surprise to them.
I am REALLY proud of myself....if you can't tell. Let's see if I can do it again next time. Surprising them was so much fun and their genuine excitement was the best thing ever, so I think the odds are in my favor!!!
Trey & Ty....look back at these photos one day and see that I can't hide my excitement... I LOVED surprising you and spending the day with ya!!!
Ty's first go-round with minature golf...fun, fun!!!
Grubbin'....this was before they even knew that we were heading to the Phineas & Ferb show!! (Trey hasn't seen Brayden since Hills back in O'Town...it's been at least 5 months. Buddies!!! That was another reason it was soooo hard to keep the secret...I knew Trey would be excited to see him again!!!)
We made it!!! (And I didn't tell them until we got to the parking lot...and even then, I could have kept it a secret a little longer...but I was toooo excited to tell them!!!)
All ready for the show...favorite characters and all!!!
The stage...I seriously didn't even notice that the borders of the screen were Phineas & Ferb themselves until I uploaded the pics tonight!!!) Duh....
Who's happier?!?!! Love you Ty!!!
One of the best parts of the show!!!
Great times. Great FUN.
Love you Munchkins!!! And, Momma CAN keep a SURPRISE a SECRET!!! I just LOVE telling you so much that it's hard for me to wait...although I know SURPRISES are what make your world so exciting!!!
THANK YOU, Sonja, for the tickets and for inviting us to spend the day with you guys!!! We had a BLAST!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment