Anyway...hearing about and seeing baby Cooper's picture TOTALLY made me flashback to the deliveries of both of my babies. Talk about the MOST exciting and emotional experiences of my life!! Pregnancy was a hoot, but it was NOTHING like seeing each one of them for the first time. My eyes were so filled with tears of joy that things were a little blurry from the birthing bed...THANK GOODNESS for great camera action by my wonderful birthing coach...AKA, Jason Michael Weite!!
I've been wanting to do a little flashback blog considering I started the blogging after they came into this world, so I figured today, with all the baby news, would be the perfect time!!!
Below are a few shots of Trey J and Tylee Jean....getting their first taste of this amazing world!!
Trey Jacob-9 lbs. 14 oz-May 21, 2006
Welcome to the World, Baby Boy!!!
Tylee Jean-9 lbs. 8 oz.-October 19, 2008
Obviously Tylee wasn't seeing much....just squeezing those eyes shut and wailing to be back inside where it was warm, comfy, and cozy!!! Welcome to the world, Baby Girl!!!
One of my all time favorites....Trey meeting his little Sis for the first time!!! Oh, how I can't wait to see Trey & Tylee meeting their new little bro or sis!!!
And, a little squeeze to grow on!!!
So, as my half day off of work (thanks to the Dr. appointment this morning, where the baby's heartbeat was 145 and the head was down) draws to an end....all I can say is that I can't wait to meet the new addition to our family!!! It won't be long.....
Here's to a smooth delivery and a healthy baby Weite entering this world in the next few weeks!!! I am absolutely PUMPED!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment