Background

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Early Valentine's Day FUN....

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays for many reasons....

ONE, I get an excuse to buy "corny" love cards for Jason...(not that I need one, but they do have better cards out this time of year :)

TWO, I love going through all my old cards from Jason....totally reminds me of just how sweet he is!!

THREE, I get to see Trey & Tylee enjoying the LOVE that this special day brings.....

This year, the kiddos have been absolutely spoiled and it's not even February 14th yet! Thanks to Maw-Maw Cindy, Grandma Marcia, and Aunt Lyn (Jason's sister from Louisiana who we don't get to see nearly enough) Trey & Tylee have had a blast opening bags and boxes filled with goodies!!


Having fun opening up Maw-Maw Cindy's package that came in the mail a couple weeks ago! SO.MUCH.FUN.


Trey totally thought this was cool..."Funky Monkey" has been a big hit around our house ever since Trey fell off the monkey bars two years ago and broke his little leg. All smiles now!!!


Peek-A-Boo presents and he obviously couldn't wait any longer to open up that sucker!!


Tylee LOVES her puppy and purse....THANKS, Maw-Maw Cindy!!! Tylee has slept with this for the past two weeks....I've had to take it off from around her arm many, many nights! This new puppy is friends with her brown puppy she got from Grandma Jean last year. She totes them both around in their little bags on a regular basis!! Too funny!!! 


V-day fun up at Grandma Marcia's last weekend....


Tylee with her new Fashion Fairytale Barbie....what will they come up with next?!?!


New JAMMIES! Thanks, Grandma Marcia!!!


Anxiously awaiting the OKAY from Mom & Dad to open Aunt Lyn's package that arrived this afternoon....(Trey & Tylee absolutely LOVE getting mail of any sorts and Aunt Lyn has shown them a glimpse of package HEAVEN over the past 5 or 6 months!!! I told them to wait until they start getting bills...Trey told me he'd like those too...yeah right!!)


Reading Aunt Lyn's card...with a little bit of, "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!!" I see a mini dance-off in our near future!! 


Doing a little posing for the camera.....


Can you tell he gets excited about CANDY??


Last shot of the night...a little sibling LOVE to celebrate HEART DAY!!! THANKS, Aunt Lyn!!

So, here's to a fun-filled, with LOTS of LOVE, Valentine's Day for you and those you love to celebrate with!!!

XXX's & OOO's.....


No comments:

Post a Comment