Background

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ty's ART SHOW!

After getting a few of Trey's 1st grade work pics up on this blog, I wanted to do the same for Tylee. I know I've posted hers before, but there are a couple special ones she so proud of. In fact, she's hung them on her door and is always looking at them...

It's so neat to see her beaming over her own little creations...

 
Her sunshine that she wanted me to keep on the dashboard of the van forever, but I talked her into bringing it inside. She loves it...despite the fact that the real sun faded it during the time it spent on the dash.

 
Her Itsy-Bitsy Spider...her and Tay sing the song and point at it on a daily basis. We love this one, despite the missing squiggly eyes...


Her water color painting!
 

 
I know this isn't a creation of hers, but she loves her little collection of "Good Job" cards she's piling up. She's quite the little helper at school (and at home...she could seriously run this place if anything ever happened to me!!!)
 
 
Her RAINBOW heart! She LOVES hearts and LOVES coloring all things RAINBOW!!!
 
Keep up the great work, Miss Ty! You are quite the artists!!!! I can't wait to see all the masterpieces that await us!!! Love you bunches and bunches, sweet girl! XOXOX




No comments:

Post a Comment