Boo! We are SOOOO ready for Spring (weather)....
Nothing but FAMILY FUN TIME.....
Here's a quick recap of a few of the happenings...
- St. Patty's Day breakfast...
Happy St. Patty's Day!
My first green shamrock pancake! Think it will be lucky?!?!
- Jason and I hit our first NBA game EVER...and had a little one day excursion "date" up in Minnesota!!! It was great to get a little time to ourselves. Do what we want, when we want?!? Imagine that!!!! I LOVED every second of my time away with the Hubbs (Minus the trip home in the blizzard, "travel not recommended" flashing all over the weather channel, schools closing, 40 mph wind conditions. Pretty sure my knuckles were white from gripping the door handle so tightly. YIKES! Semis and blowing snow DO NOT mix. Great driving, Babe!!)
- Hit "family swim time" at a local gym, which was super fun, but really just made us that much more ready for summer swimming pool trips!!!!
(Can you even believe that's my BABY?!?! Oh, where is the time going?!?!)
Working on that thumbs up thingy....
- Hung some window clings...
- Played outside when the temp actually got above freezing! Don't let that sun fool ya!!! Sidewalk chalk and hop-scotch are always faves! Playing catch is always a must too...
Gotta love Tay's "ups"....
- Hit up the theater for a little 3D action--The Croods style.....
(Ate a lot of popcorn....a large AND a refill! The kiddos have my popcorn tooth! But, everyone agreed that my popcorn is better than the theaters!!! (It's not as good as my Momma's, but pretty stinkin' close!!!)
- Got in some sisterly app time....
- Had at least 10 tea parties....with bunnies, babies, tea, and birthday cake....
- Colored with markers, crayons, paint, and colored pencils....
Ty's the PRO!
- Ran a science experiment....
Trey LOVES his new book...(Thanks, Aunt Lori!)
- And, last but not least, dyed and decorated Easter eggs....
Preppin' our eggs for their dye job! (Please don't mind the sweaty work out shirt....we had just got back from the gym and I had to start this before Tay's nap time. Priorities?!?! Obviously dying eggs with the kiddos and sticking to nap time schedules over showering and make-up!!!! I almost didn't put this pic on here, but I want my munchkins to know that I may not be in all the pics, but I'm always right there having a blast with them!!! We had a great time with those eggs...more to come on those babies....)
Overall, what an AB-FAB time with my little family. As cool as it would have been to travel to some far away destination, with sun and warm temps involved (you all know how much I LOVE the beach), this was just as good, if not better. I know these little cuties are not going to be young forever. Soon they will be busy with their own agendas and family times like these won't happen every day, all day. So, I'm cherishing every single stinkin' moment and making the most out of these youngster days!!!!
Now, BRING on the SPRING weather!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment