Background

Monday, December 17, 2012

CONGRATS, Little Sis....

We are so proud of you and all your accomplishments! Thanks for letting us share in your special day and here's to a bright and beautiful future!!! This past weekend, Ty and I road tripped it down to StL for a short, little visit to celebrate with Aunt Calie. We were all ready to cheer her on as she made that walk triumphantly across the graduation stage....
 
YOU DID IT!!!
 
 
And...with this last walk across the stage, the Meier kids are all officially done with undergrad studies. I have a feeling the last one to graduate is also going to be the first one to get her Master's.

 
Waiting to move that tassel...

 
Stopping for a quick photo op....

 
Celebration lunch with the gang...

 
And, a little preview of what this cutie is going to look like in about 17 years from now!
 
Way to go, Calie!!! All your hard work has paid off and I couldn't be more proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment