Background

Monday, December 17, 2012

Quick Catch up...

from my many, many days of blog slacking. It's crazy how guilty I feel about not typing up updates of what's been going on lately. I never wanted to miss a beat and it's really amazing just how quickly time flies by. One blog behind quickly turned into a month behind, and picture difficulties have quickly lead to TWO months behind.

Awful.

I'm back on the blogging bandwagon, but am not going to have time to catch up tonight. So, in order to save a little face, I'm going to give a glimpse of a few things that we've been up to around here and then I'll write a little more when I get a sec....

Thanks for being patient...and, I'm sorry, Kiddos, that I have missed a few things here and there over the past 60 days. This Momma feels awful...

Enjoy a little sneak peak....

 
Ty had fun adding her 25 Birthday "Goldies" from Great Grandma Jean and Great Grandfather...

 
Someone ruled the pumpkin patch....

 
Who doesn't try their pumpkin?!?!

 
Trick-or-Treating at Night Eyes....what a cute little cone!

 
Ready to head out....Trick-or-Treat TIME!

 
Halloween 2012

 
Playing a little yard ball....

 
Christmas card photo shoot in the yard...oh yeah!

 
Hanging out in his fort...getting the bad guys....

 
Uncle Zac's amazing visit!

 
Making "thankful" cards for Thanksgiving....

 
Ornament time...lookin' good, you cuties!

 
This Momma's awesome stocking project! LOVE the way they turned out!!!

 
Kisses from Santa!!!
 
Updates...soon to follow!!!
 
Thanks for being patient...and Julie W, THANKS for the picture help!

No comments:

Post a Comment