the word that doesn't even begin to describe my blogging efforts lately. As I sit down to attempt to START catching up on entries, I keep running into problem after problem with the picture uploader that's linked to this blog. It keeps telling me that I've reached my uploading photo limit.
WhatEV.
I've got to find a way to figure it out....if not, I don't know what the future holds for Our little Weite House page. The thought that I can't continue to capture all the kiddos little moments makes me tear up. The thought of this blog just "ending" with my last post, makes me sad because I know how excited they will be one day to have access to all these pics and stories in one, easy to read, spot.
Surely this can't be the end.
Can it?!?!
(I still can't figure out how to get a photo on here. Seriously. I know there are so many blogs out there that have WAY more photos on them and ones that have been going for years and years.)
YIKES!
Hi Julie! I've ran into this problem many times before...do not think it is the end of your blog--it can't be!
ReplyDelete2 options:
1. I have deleted pictures before from the Picasa Web Album that the pictures go into when you post to Blogger, and this allows you to post more pictures. BUT, then you have deleted ones on your blog which is no good! You can also buy more storage, but I have been too cheap to do that.
2. The option I just figured out was upgrading to Google Plus---it's free and I think it allows for free storage of "normal" pictures. Anyway, whatever it does, it allowed me to post more pictures when I was getting the same message. :)
Good luck....