Background

Monday, December 17, 2012

Ho-Ho-HO!

The Santa 2012 visit was a huge (crying-filled) success. Each one of us predicted that Miss Tay would throw a fit and she definitely came through. The "Ho-Ho-Ho's" and giggles that filled the air as we walked into the mall QUICKLY turned into hand-waiving, "All dones" the moment it was our turn to sit on Santa's lap and whisper our toy requests....


Sweet, isn't it!!! The two oldest in awe....



Excited to see the Big Man in Red....


Taking a couple of moments to whip up something to send to the North Pole....


LOVE this pic of Miss Ty...what a sight....


"Dear Santa....I really want a Dream Light."

(PLEASE notice Tay peeking in the window. She wanted to draw a picture, but wasn't willing to take the chance of possibly being thrown on Santa's lap again....Awww, Sweet Thing! I think tears are still streaming down that adorable face!)


Now, if that look doesn't speak to you...nothing will.

Great job with Santa, you three! Here's to a beautiful, joyous Christmas..I'm looking forward to enjoying each and every holiday moment with you. I love you bunches and bunches!!! Tight squeezes from your Momma!!!   



Awwwwww.....





No comments:

Post a Comment