Background

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reading Buddies....

and they just can't get enough of books these days! Time after time, we find Ty "reading" books to Tay (or her baby dolls) and telling her all about the pictures and what she's seeing....it's too cute and I know these are those precious little moments that I want to remember forever!


Tay's vocabulary is growing like crazy these days and Miss Ty is really, really on top of re-telling, without skipping a beat, the stories she's heard....which just so happens to make these two quite the perfect pair!

 
Tay's face in this shot is priceless!!!


 
Keep on reading, girls! You are a rockin'.....
 
Ty, I'm so proud of you for being such a patient, supportive, loving big sister. Tay, I'm so proud of you for being kind, inquisitive, and eager to learn. You two are quite the team and I can only imagine how many moments like this you have together ahead of you. And, I'm looking forward to witnessing each and every one...LOVE you two all the way to the moon and back!
 
Hugs and Kisses and MORE Hugs and Kisses!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back on the blogging train! Yay! Have a very Merry Christmas with your 3 little kiddies!

    ReplyDelete