Hey Hey Hey.
GOOD-BYE!
Trey-Man lost his second tooth...the bottom left one is FINALLY gone. After much wiggling, many yanks, and plenty of pulls (and even a permanent tooth making it's way in), the Tooth Fairy was able to leave a 2nd dollar bill under Trey's pillow....
What a proud, little, one-less tooth SMILE!
I hate to admit it, but the whole tooth-pulling thing is definitely something for Jason and Trey to enjoy together. This Momma is WAY TOO SQUEAMISH when it comes to loose teeth and all that yanking fun. They literally have to partake in all the action when I'm NO WHERE in site. There's just something about those hanging-by-a-thread and gum bleeding moments that TOTALLY give me the chills. I'm so glad Daddy has no problem grabbing the pliers and going to town.....
What a Gal!!!
Yay, Trey-Man, on another lost tooth and keep brushing those babies like CRAZY!!!
And, for the record...there's not another loose tooth in that mouth of yours, so I have no idea when you are actually going to lose those top two teeth...maybe at Christmas?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment