I do promise that someday you WILL have beautiful long hair!! It's just might not be anytime soon.
Today, even at 17 months and wearing all PINK, a stranger said you were the cutest boy she'd ever seen.
For the record, I smiled, you laughed and blew her kisses, and we didn't even blink an eye....
Hair or No Hair, you are such a cutie-pa-tootie!!!!
You're getting so tall, can walk like a champ, and have no problem repeating EVERY word you hear. You laugh and smile in the cutest little "shy" way and sneak sucks of your Binky whenever you get the chance. You LOVE milk and any fruits and have no problem holding your own around your big bro and sis.
We've been having a blast around here watching you change with each and every new day and I just can't keep the camera out of your face....
You love to dance and I randomly found you sitting behind the couch Sunday afternoon.....looks like you're all ready to grow up. Now, I thought we just had a talk about that whole growing up thing and how you need to slow down just a tad...you are my BABY and it just doesn't seem like you should be doing things like this ALREADY!!!!
Too funny watching you get your type on. Although I think you were digging the sounds the keys make more than anything else. Let's chill out on the computer thing and stick to more moments like this....
Playing with boxes is where it's at and I think your fishy face is absolutely priceless!!! You crack us up, Silly Girl!!!
Tay....continue to laugh lots, hug much, and dance more. Know we LOVE you more than anything and that your Big Sis adores you to pieces!!
And, don't worry about the hair thing, We all LOVE that bald head of yours!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment