Jason does, of course!
After all, we are a partnership, and we are in this whole thing together, right?!?
Trey helps (When I ask him 50 times!)
Tay "helps" in her own cute way, which as we all know just adds a few more things on the "to-do" list :)
But, Miss Tylee LOVES to clean. LOVES to pick up. LOVES to fold laundry. LOVES to take the boxes to the recycling bin. LOVES to vacuum. LOVES to help Daddy water the flowers. LOVES to get the gallon of milk from the downstairs fridge when we run out upstairs. LOVES to brush her teeth (most of the time). LOVES to put the silverware away when I'm emptying the dishwasher. LOVES to dust. LOVES to make her bed.
The list could go on and on.....SERIOUSLY!
She actually ASKS to help and if she's not asking, she's joining in the second I start doing something!
She's always been a FANTASTIC helper and lately she's been making sure to "clean" her doll house as much as possible.
It's the cutest little thing.
She clears out all the furniture, takes out all the people/animals, sets everything on the floor, grabs the wet-wipes, and proceeds to clean away. She wipes down EVERY part of EVERY piece of furniture, cleans EVERY crevice on EVERY Little People she owns, and then makes sure to wipe out the entire doll house. After all the cleaning is done, she immediately throws away all the used wet-wipes, and sets it all back up again...
It seriously is the CUTEST thing ever. (And, no, I'm not worried that she's too into everything being perfect because she definitely still knows how to make and leave a mess.) It's just that she LIKES doing these things....
Along with....
Trying on FUN shoes on random trips to the Mall....
Making Crafts....
Anything glue, glitter, and color goes....
Cleaning the Glass Table...and, yes I have to go around after her with the Windex, but I'd never dare let her see me or tell her that wet-wipes leave streaks. Because, in the end, she LOVES doing it and she gets the HUGEST, I'm-so-proud-of-myself, grin as soon as she's done...
What a cutie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment