Miss Tay is about ten days over the 13 month mark and is soooo close to walking!!! She's standing up all on her own and has managed to tease us a bit with a few steps here and there, but still seems quite content with just crawling around. I know it's only a matter of weeks, but until then, she'll continue to keep us on our toes and hanging on with anticipation.....
(I'm experiencing some technical difficulties as I upload the video of her standing. The only thing I can figure out is that it's too long of a video to upload. I'll try to capture a quicker version and get it up here ASAP....Thanks for your patience)
She's also discovered the zebra down in the playroom. Trey actually got the zebra for his first birthday and it's made its way down the line ever since. Ty would spin around and around on that thing like crazy. She'd get to going so fast, stop on a dime, and just look at us with a huge grin and a wobbly head. Her little eyes would still be going in circles and we'd all just laugh and laugh. She got the biggest kick out of entertaining us and we had the most fun being entertained by her. Tay's just about tall enough to start spinning herself, but, for now, she's super excited to just be jumping on it....
As you can see...she's quite the little ham for the cam....LOVE you Tay and keep up the great work!!! You'll be cruising around in no time. And, we will continue to have a blast watching you....it's the most fun!!!! We are proud of you, Peanut!!!
Love you Bunches and Bunches,
~Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment