The other two cooperated as they settled comfortably into that fuzzy, white fur. Ty gave him her fair share of high-fives and had been looking forward to this little visit for at least the past ten days!!! Trey whispered into those big, old ears just how excited he was to start playing baseball this spring with his buddies from the neighborhood and school. I'm totally loving the different stages they are all in right now.
I'm definitely hoping I can squeeze a few more years of Easter Bunny pictures into our collection from years past. It's always fun looking back and seeing the changes each one of them have undergone in the past 365 days. And, I know that one day all my little munchkins will be too "cool" to sit on the lap of anything...including their Momma. Until then, I'll continue to live in the present and enjoy all the little things about each and every moment!!!
So, thank you, Mr. (or Mrs.) Easter Bunny....I definitely think we can chalk this up as a successful visit....
Happy Easter from The Weite Kiddos.....2012
No comments:
Post a Comment