Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Someone's a preschool GRADUATE!!!

Trey Jacob Weite officially GRADUATED from preschool yesterday afternoon!!

Thanks to a wonderful co-worker who graciously agreed to cover my class during her planning period, I was able to join Jason over at Indian Hills Daycare Center to see our "baby" walk the "stage" and grab his first official diploma!! We also enjoyed a little lunch with Trey and heard him sing songs with his fellow graduates!!

Sitting at the pint-sized table with my little man was such an honor. He had places all ready for us and was eager to show and share with us all of his little preschool routines...it was so fun to see him in his "element" which is something we usually just get to hear about, not actually see for ourselves. The excitement that was written all over his face was absolutely PRICELESS!!! I want to state for the record that I did not shed one tear (at least while we were there with him)....the proud smile I wore on my face the entire time definitely kept the tears from falling!!!


Trey and Daddy ready to eat some lunch....


So fun to watch them pass the bowls around and let them serve themselves....he even poured his own milk!


The Graduates showing "five" so Mrs. Lyn knew they were ready to start the singing fun!


Singing the "Number Rock" song....(On a side note...he wore his preschool shirt and for those of you who've never seen these, they are adorable! The kids get to draw a picture of themselves and write their own names, which are then screen printed onto the shirt. SO.CUTE. I'm totally gong to take a close-up shot of Trey's self portrait and upload it soon...it is hilarious!!!)


Trey on the risers posing with his first official diploma!!!


Me and Jason with our little GRADUATE!!!

Trey Jacob,

You are officially done with preschool and have had an absolute blast learning and having fun each and every day over at Hills.  I'm so proud of and all your accomplishments and can't wait to attend many, many more graduations and celebrations. I have a feeling there are many more diplomas in your future and you know your daddy, sisters, and I will be there supporting you EVERY step of the way! We LOVE you more than you'll ever know!! Never lose that love for learning and enjoy your little summer break. KINDERGARTEN is right around the corner!!!

Love you BUNCHES,

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. trey, congrads on your graduation. now off to kindergarden. have fun and learn . love you and am so proud of you love grampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up to Trey!!
    Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete