We are all moved into (noticed I didn't say settled into because I still have so many stinkin' boxes to unpack) our new house and are absolutely LOVING it so far. We seem to have soooo much more room and LOTS more storage!!
I wanted to flash forward through the past week or so and post a few new pics...I only have ones of the kids' bathroom and our front living area to post. Things are still a work in progress around here, but I know some of you are curious to see what's been going on here...
A little view from our kitchen...(I know there are only four chairs...we're waiting to add the leaf to the table until Little Miss Taylen is out of that highchair ;)
View from front door...I really need to get a wide lens camera for these shots...I couldn't find an angle that got everything in the pic...oh, well..you get the idea!! (And, that gorgeous white fan is going to soon be replaced...this house was full of white ceiling fans...ugh!!)
A shot of the FUN kids' bathroom....we figured it was the only room we could go crazy in and we knew they'd love it!! You seriously get an instant tan just walking into that room!!!
And looking down into the kid's bathroom....So. Fun.
So, that's just a sneak peak into what's been going on around here for the past week. Things have been busy and are going to continue to get busier and busier over the next few weeks (okay months!!)
Jason is full blown into football coaching (ALREADY) and is loving it. Plyos and weightlifting 4 days a week and 7 on 7 drills on Wednesday evenings! The coaching staff seems wonderful and we are super excited about the upcoming season.
Trey & Tylee are LOVING their new rooms, the fenced in backyard, and all the space in the finished basement...I have a feeling it's going to end up being the PERFECT hang out spot!! We are excited to get working on that...thank goodness all the hard work is done...we just have to get it set up.
The storage rooms in the basement are pretty much filled to the brim with boxes and all our "stuff"...my goal is to get most of it done in the next two weeks. Until then, we'll continue to "dig" through and find what we need. The kids are excited for us to get the boxes out of their playroom so they can have a spot that's all their own and they can go crazy with their toys and their imaginations!!!
To wrap up this post...I want to give a HUGE shout-out to all of our friends and family! You've all been a TREMENDOUS help during the move. This SERIOUSLY could NOT have been possible without YOU!! Thank you SO much and we LOVE you all!!!
I'll keep posting pics as we continue to get our "home" in order!!
No comments:
Post a Comment