Background

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Soooooo TIRED!!!

and the moving fun has just begun!!! We literally just pulled into town from West Des Moines and I'm so stinkin' tired. Everyone is snoozing around me....all of us on mattresses on the floor because all the beds are taken apart for the big move!! Our friends, Kibben and Doug, will be here in about 5 hours to pick up our riding and push lawn mowers and haul them up to Des Moines for us (THANK YOU, THANK YOU!) which will TOTALLY save us lots of room in the U-haul!!

((PS...it was Friday, June 17th when I started writing this post....)

Today was a BIG day for all of us here in the Weite House. We officially SOLD our home here in Ottumwa at 9:00 AM and BOUGHT a home in West Des Moines at 2:00 PM....Woo-Hoo!!! I seriously CANNOT believe this is our LAST night living here in Ottumwa, at 620 N. Court!!

Another thing that racks my brain is the fact that we are doing this with THREE young kids who love to be the best helpers (and who also love to "unpack" what I'm packing and seem to need a wipe or diaper change the second I get wrapped up in something). Oh, tomorrow is going to be a looooong day, but we wouldn't have it ANY other way!! This is definitely another Weite House experience and something we'll look back on someday, laugh about, AND try to figure out how we survived 2 straight weeks living in a three ring circus!

As midnight approaches....we say good-bye to one chapter of our lives and hello to another! THANK you to all our family and friends who have been nothing but 100% supportive....you all truly have helped make this a WONDERFUL MOVE!!!

Goodnight and I'm off to enjoy sweet dreams filled with the image below.....


We got the 26 footer....lets hope we make it up in ONE trip...the gas for this baby is going to be a killer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment