Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sooooooo BEHIND!!!

I've really been slacking in the blogging department lately....but, I do have a good excuse! The pic below gives you a little glimpse into exactly why Our Weite House hasn't had too many updates lately....


BOXES GALORE!

The big move is in approximately 4 days from now and I can't believe how quickly it is approaching. I feel like just the other day I was figuring out that we had 6 weeks until we moved.....well, no more! And, there's still quite a bit of packing to do!

I need to quickly give Trey and Tylee a little credit....they've done a fantastic job considering the only "toys" they have around to play with are bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and coloring books! (I keep promising they'll get their toys back in a few days....it'll be like Christmas in June at the new house!)

I also want to give my partner in crime a lot of credit....Jason has been a trooper as he's been dragged back and forth to StL to see our college gang and my family. He's been a trooper for BBQs and GNOs (the five of us girls are even going to the movie theater tomorrow night to see a much awaited Bridesmaids movie) and he hasn't complained once :) This week is crazy, crazy and he's working like a dog....last night he was packing up kitchen items until 3 o'clock in the morning while the kids and I snoozed away after falling asleep during a "slumber party movie night"....things are definitely soooo much easier when we're all pitching in together!!! THANKS, BABE!!!

Now, I'm off to catch up on a few more blogs and hit the hay....tomorrow's another packing fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment