I am usually VERY good about snapping pictures, but on Sunday I did not snap a single pic of the kids with Titan while we were all up in Des Moines. This is not one of my better moments!!!
Titan belongs to Jason's bro and his wife, Nicole. They live in St. Louis and we don't get to see them nearly enough. We hadn't seen Titan since Christmas and he's changed so much. He's almost nine months old and is one of the happiest babies ever. Trey and Tylee adore him and enjoyed seeing him and his new tricks.... especially crawling!!! Way to go, Baby Titan!!!
With Nicole's and Nick's parents both being up in Des Moines, they were super busy. But, we did get to join everyone for a little BBQ with Nicole's family. They are a great group of people and always make us feel welcome!!! Thanks so much, Nicole, for having us over...it was great to see everyone again!!! (Hope we didn't leave too much glitter behind....Tylee's shirt obviously wasn't a good idea and we changed it as soon as we got home...lol)
I can't believe the pic below is the only one I have from Sunday! What was I thinking?!?!
Taylen and Ty hanging out on Grandma's chair after the BBQ....
Maybe I can photo shop Trey and Titan's heads into the pic, that way it would be complete!! I definitely need to make sure I get one next time!!! Ugh....what a bummer!!!
So, even though I don't have ANY pics...it was great to see you guys and we hope to see you again soon!! (Like maybe in a week when we have to drop off your sandals and give you the $5 I owe you ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment