I'm FIVE!
The kiddos waiting their turns....
Ty getting every one's name typed in ;) Such a big helper!!!
Kids ready to bowl....the whole bowling ball and flip flops thing was making me nervous the entire time! Luckily, we survived without any broken toes!! Why hadn't that crossed my mind before???
Ty ready for her turn....
Trey and Daddy getting their bowl on.....
Pizza Time!!
Trey and his gooey pizza!!!
Tay Tay finally awake and having some party fun of her own....
Trey all ready for Daddy to light his candles....
Got 'em all out with one blow....
Present Time!!
Wonder what's inside?!?!
My attempt at a group photo!! Good news....no one dropped any bowling balls and Mazen survived his many "looks" into the ball return...thank goodness!!!
Dear Trey J,
I can't believe you, my baby boy, are FIVE years old!! It seems like just yesterday I was walking up and down our stairs in our rental for THREE straight nights in order to cope with all the contractions and anxiously awaiting your big arrival into our world!! Since the second I found out was pregnant, you have brought nothing but joy, love, laughter, and happiness to my world. You are the best big brother and really know how to entertain us!! You are getting ready to graduate from preschool and have done a tremendous job! You know how to read and write all your letters and are reading just about every word you come into contact with. You are the most inquisitive little guy I know...constantly asking all the why's and how's. You're like a little sponge, have a better memory than Mommy, and definitely keep me on my toes!! You are, without a doubt, LOVING life and I'm sooooooo proud to be your Mommy!
Love you BUNCHES & BUNCHES and I'm glad you had such a great time on your special day!!!
~Mommy
surviving a bowling birthday party is a major step in the life of a mother and father. concgats to julie n jason sorry we could not make the party. sounds like a good time was had by all. love and miss you all grampy
ReplyDelete