Trey's latest session involves a little KICKBALL fun!! I mean organized kickball...there's a thought! Kickball was ALWAYS one of my playground favorites, but we never had anything like this!! I think I was more excited than Trey was!!
Trey's never played kickball before, so today was definitely a LEARNING the RULES day, but he had fun and did quite well once he got the hang of it.....
Waiting for everyone to show up....
Tylee ready to watch her big bro...she's sooooo ready to get out their and play with the big kids! She even brought her own water bottle!!!
My three munchkins...I LOVE this pic!!!
Stretching before game time....(we had to play inside today because of the rainy weather, but the games are supposed to be outside)
Trey kicking....
Trey figuring out it works better if you get a little bit of a running start and meet the ball to give it a whack!!!
Trey running off second base...great hustle!!!
Good job at your first kickball game, Trey Man! You'll get the hang of the rules and it'll totally help you when you start playing baseball! We are pumped to continue to watch you play anything and everything you love!! Always have fun and give 110%
No comments:
Post a Comment