So, with me being on maternity leave as Trey is finishing up preschool, I was actually able to accompany him and his preschool class up to the Science Center in Des Moines yesterday. We had fun...lots to see and learn, and all the preschoolers survived the 90 mile bus ride, thanks to some very prepared, wonderful teachers. (Snacks & books can keep any kid busy for a little bit ;)
So, Trey (and Tylee & Taylen) as the years roll on, I may not be able to make it for all your school day functions, but you know I'm working hard so we can enjoy all the other WONDERFUL times we do get to spend together!!!
(Plus, unfortunately, I know there will come a time when Mom is just not "cool" enough for you guys...although, I'm hoping it's a short lasted phase! Even more reason why I'm so excited I got to go yesterday!!!)
Love you bunches and I'm so glad I got to spend the day with you, your friends, and your teachers.....
Enjoying the bus ride up...(and, for those of you wondering....he didn't sit this still the entire way up. 90 miles is a long way for excited, energetic 4 year olds!!!)
Cranking away and helping push the fruit along the conveyor belts....
Exploring with water and the power that can be created....
Working with his friends on the ball wall....all sorts of gizmos, gadgets, and routes for the balls....
Trey and his buddies....
Trey learning all about electrons....
Trey & his buddy, Clayton, exploring with electrons.....
Trey and his preschool class....along with Miss Lyn & Miss Suzie, all ready for the bus ride home!
What a GREAT day!!!
By the way, for those of you who have been following the craziness of our journey to Des Moines.......
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!

Congratulations Julie!!!!!!! What will you be teaching next year? It sounds like you are going to have a very eventful summer with the packing and the move to Des Moines. I wish you the best and I will miss seeing you out and about.
ReplyDeleteSarah Welch