Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Someone's one year OLDER!!

And, his name is Jason Michael Weite!! Today is his 34th birthday and boy, does he have a lot to celebrate. I still can't believe my hubby is almost half way through his 30's and headed towards FORTY, but I am proud to say that this is the 13th birthday I've gotten to celebrate with him. It all started back in college, at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, in January of 1998...WOW, that sounds like a long time ago!! That's when I first fell in love with him and the rest, as they say, is history!! He'll always be the one known for wearing his "Sunglasses at Night" and leaving me a silly, little note that I still have to this day!! (Love you, baby!!) Thanks for walking into my life that night and thanks for everything the past 13 years has brought me...through thick and thin, we've managed to create one heck of a life together!! I Love You, ALWAYS & FOREVER!!! XXX's & OOO's......

Tonight's celebration was a little different than the surprise parties of the past, but it was still a good one. Nothing but a fun, family night celebrating not only the best hubby, but the best DADDY in the whole wide world!!! Trey & Tylee had fun singing him happy birthday and decorating his cards. They even snuck some icing from Jason's piece of birthday cake (he's not much of a sweets eater...and the cake usually ends up in my belly, where it definitely dosn't need to be...) before he got a chance to see it. Silly kids...can't resist a little icing!! Trey's proudest moment was writing "DAD" on Jason's card all by himself and jumping out yelling, "SURPRISE" as he walked through the door! Tylee Jean colored all over the card and, her favorite moment was DEFINITELY the cake!! She knows a good thing when she sees one....

So, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jason....hope it was a great one!! Never, ever forget how much the kids and I absolutely ADORE you!! Best wishes until we get to celebrate again......


Tylee Jean ready for Daddy to see his cards & goodies.....


Trey posing with the card he wrote on all by himself....before he sprinted off to find his hiding spot for the big surprise!!! (So proud of you & your letters, Trey J!!)


Daddy letting the kiddos help him blow out his candle...34 candles on that piece of cake DEFINITELY would have been a FIRE HAZARD! (XOXOX)


Can't you tell they're SO glad their Daddy had a great birthday!!! Here's to many, many more!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment