Background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The 10 Week Countdown is ON....

and Baby Weite #3 is having a blast kicking and punching me as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep! I'm exhausted and ready to snooze away, but can't complain. What a miracle in the making. I seriously can't believe that the 10 week countdown is on...in a matter of hours, it will be 9 weeks and 6 days!! Woo-Hoo!

We are so excited to welcome this baby into the world and are even more excited about the fact that we are waiting to find out what we are having. BOY or GIRL??? That is the question on everyone's mind...Trey thinks BOY, Tylee thinks GIRL, and Jason has yet to make a guess. I REALLY have no clue one way or the other...my first two pregnancies were IDENTICAL and I had absolutely NO morning sickness. This one, on the other hand, had me feeling nauseous up until the second I hit the 13 week mark. So, even though everyone seems to think I should just have that "Mommy" intuition, I really can't even begin to guess. So, guess we'll just have to wait and see!!!

I am enjoying being pregnant, but have done a fabulous job, yet again, of putting on the pounds. For some reason, it just comes so easy for me. Just that much more work for me after we meet the little one....no biggie, I'm up for the challenge. So, in the meantime, I just going to keep reminding myself that feeling fat only last for NINE months (okay, maybe quite a bit more after the fact), but the joy of being a Mommy last a LIFETIME!!!

Here's the latest pregnancy shot of me...and, will probably be the only one you'll see posted. I'm just NOT fond of the camera when I pregnant! But, I did vow to take at least one pic for the record.....


Looking forward to welcoming you into this big old world....but, goodnight for now!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Julie, so glad you are enjoying this special time!

    ReplyDelete