Background

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Who ever said that...

Blogging needs to be done in some sort of proper chronological order?!?

Hopefully no one because I'm all outta sorts in the blogging department!! I like to blame it on all this awesome technology! I mean the iPhone has made plugging into the laptop NOT a necessity. Between easy access to photos & easy access to instant prints of all varieties, I just don't get on the computer. As in like never. And, unlike some people, I am NOT a quick iPhone typer. (Is that even a word?) 

No, but seriously, trying to write a blog post on the iPhone "keyboard" takes forever & just ends up with tons of typos due to my awesomely chubby fingers. 

So, please excuse the fact that my posts are not in order & are not updated nearly quick enough....life calls & sometimes, quite frankly, I forget to jump in the Blogger app & "type" away!!!

With all that being said though, I do have quite a bit to catch up on!!! So, without further ado....

I'm gonna get (close to) caught up....


But first, lemme take a selfie!! Ha!!! My kids are going to forever hang their heads in shame!!! 
Bahahahaha!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at your awesome selfie---my kids love that song! :) No judging here on order....I just enjoy your updates! And I can't blog from the phone either---it's ridic!

    ReplyDelete