Background

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mom & Kids' Night Out...

At the Des Moines Menace game last night was a huge success!!! Everyone had a great time & we won!!! 


After a fun-filled Saturday of morning football evaluations, baseball practice, and pool time with family friends, I decided to take these five to catch a little soccer action!!! We've never been to a game before, and I guess with the thought that summer's winding down, last night was the perfect night!! 

It was fan appreciation night so we all got some cool shades... 


The boys got a little game truck time (which they've only gotten to eyeball from afar until this point) & the girls had fun playing a little mini pick-up game of soccer...



We even stayed for autographs!!! (Which I thought were going to be on player posters...not so much! Ha!)

 
Don't worry, they came right off with a little wet wipe action...and then the boys got to play goalie on the field!!! 


Had fun spending the day with you guys. Exactly what these summer months are all about!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment