Trey wrapped up 2nd grade, Ty finished up preschool, and Tay transitioned to the "big kids" room at daycare!!!
Can I get a Woot-Woot?!?
As much as I looooove summer, I do have to say that time's ticking by waaaay too quickly for this Momma!!! I mean my "baby" is already THREE!!! Agh!!!
Ty finished up preschool and is beyond amped to start kindergarten!!! I know she's ready and let the countdown begin!!! You've done such an amazing job in preschool, Ty! You're working hard on your reading skills and can't get enough easel work. Those letters, rhyming words, and "Guess what I'm drawing!" games are looking fantastic!
Trey's eight now and starting to enter that, "MOM! You are soooo dorky!" phase! So....this is all I got from him...
Ha!! I'll take what I can get and keep this as evidence that parenting can sometimes be somewhat of payback!! So, when he's 30 & I hear about his kiddos not wanting to cooperate, I'll just whip this bad boy out and smile.
Great job in 2nd grade, Buddy!!! We love you and know you'll have a blast of a summer!!! Here's to another one in the books!!!
Love you, smarties & I am beyond proud of all the hard work you put in to learning over the past year!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment