With last summer pretty much being solely dedicated to packing, moving, unpacking, and settling in, we didn't have much of an opportunity to hit the pools here in our new community. So, this summer, I bought a family pool pass for Trey, Tylee, and myself. Tay and Daddy didn't get one because they don't like to frequent the pools as much as us three. With the pool passes, we have access to three different aquatic centers and don't have to wait in any long entry lines...in fact, this afternoon, we were able to bypass about 30 groups because we already had a pass. The three kiddos I had with me didn't appreciate that bonus nearly as much as I did....LOL!
I'd have to say that it's super, duper EASY for me to leave the dishwasher full of clean dishes, skip the vacuuming, and ignore the laundry that needs to be put away when I can spend my summer days like this instead....
Ty says it's always cold when she jumps in, but not to worry because it warms up!
Snacking on blueberries during a "pool check"....LOVE those little breaks. I don't think there's any way I'd get them out to hydrate and re-apply sunscreen otherwise!!!
Slide time!
She may or may not have gone down this thing 200 times during the first visit!!
Weeeeeeeee!
LOVE this little diver, goggle ears and ALL!
Splish-splashin' away once she FINALLY got into the water. Tay seriously squeezed the life out of me for the first 30 minutes and then wouldn't get off the walkway and into the water for at least another 30 minutes. I'm hoping she warms up to this whole environment before we head down to Gulf Shores...it just might be a loooooon seven days on the beach!!!
Ty all ready to jump in...
Ready.....Set.....JUMP!!!
Can you tell he LOVES the idea of spending everyday this summer in this exact location?!?!
Tay gettin' her snooze on....So. Comfy.
Her absolute FAVORITE spot to sit....and watch everyone else around her get wet!!!
Giggle for the Cam....
So munchkins, here's to many, many more fun moments in that water!! As much as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hanging out at the pool with you, it can still be a little nerve wracking for this Momma. So, we just need to all remember to stick to the pool rules....
- Never head off anywhere without first talking to Momma
- Go to the bathroom as a goup
- Always swim with a buddy
- Drink LOTS of water
HAPPY SWIMMING!
No comments:
Post a Comment