Background

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Big Time Helpers...

Trey and Tylee are really very good with their little sis. Sure, they like to sometimes get into her personal space, pick her up like a baby doll, and "wrestle" a tad too rough, but overall, they are fabulous at being a big brother and a big sister. Just look at all the AWESOME help they were there to give as Tay was busy mastering her first major big girl steps.....




I seriously cannot tell you just how much those pictures MELT MY HEART!! I mean, I know how fast-paced a 6 year-old and a 3 year-old can be. How much they LOVE to run everywhere and anywhere. How  much they want what they want, when they want it. So, the fact that they each grabbed a hand and walked SLOWLY with their little sis just makes me so proud. And, what about below...as they played ball and were sure to include Tay in whatever they happened to be doing....



Trey and Ty...I am so PROUD of the AWESOME big brother and big sister you are being to Miss Tay. She absolutely adores you both and wants to be right there and involved. Seeing you three all happy, laughing, and having a good time together makes all the little things, like pregnancy stretch marks...LOL, all worth it!!! THANK YOU, you are helping her more than you know!!! I'm excited to see you three go from my little munchkins to my three musketeers!! So. Fun.

XXX's & OOO's

~Mommy







No comments:

Post a Comment