Background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's a HALF birthday PARTY!!!

Little Miss Taylen Jae celebrated her 6 month birthday yesterday by laughing, rolling over, drooling, drinking babas, sitting up with support, smiling, smiling, and more smiling!!! What a fun day!!

What a SWEET HEART you are, Taylen Jae!! I cannot believe you, my baby girl, are already SIX months old! You're weighing in at 18 lbs, 27 1/2 inches long, and are obviously growing like a weed. You are still as happy as ever and still don't quite know what to do with rice cereal. It doesn't matter if it thicker, thinner, or flavored with yummy bananas...you just don't want anything to do with it. You continue to crack up at your brother and sister...and ALWAYS are sooooo stinkin' laid back! You have your first tooth coming in...it's a pokin' through!! You're movin' and groovin' and LOVING your stroller rides and Mommy's silly babble talk. You are even starting to make a few sounds that definitely sound like, "Da-Da!" I think I totally know what your first word is going to be....So. Cute.

I LOVE you to pieces and pieces!!!


Happy 6 Month, Sweet Baby Girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment