Background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Muscles, Muscles....EVERYWHERE!

Today....Jason, the kids, and I all waited in line to see Mr. Ronnie Coleman, who just happens to be Mr. Olympian...EIGHT times over!!!

Ronnie made an appearance at a local NutriShop up here. After enjoying a little time out and about this morning, we decided to stop on in to get our fair share of Mr. Coleman....

Trey, Ty, and Tay were troopers in line and seemed to be in awe of King Ronnie Coleman. They both talked about showing off their muscles with Ronnie once we got up to the front of the line. Jason totally thought they'd chicken out.....but....they didn't even flinch....


Look at all those "guns"....


Ronnie asking Trey how he to spell his name for his autographed pic....


Definitely in awe.....

The crew waiting outside in line.....notice the bumper sticker around Trey's calf. Good thing there was music, candy, t-shirts, and bumper stickers from the local radio station to keep them entertained!! LOL....(and, secretly Jason and I are hoping we win the Lynyrd Skynyrd tickets we signed up for. I LOVE me some Sweet Home Alabama!!!)


Trey showing off his muscles in line....impressing the ladies!!


Ty doing what she does best...looking cute!!!


Miss Taylen snoozing away...isn't she getting so big?!?! I can't believe she'll be five months old next week. Time is a flyin'.....

What a fun day just a hangin' with the fam.....

1 comment: