Background

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Better Late than Never...

and this post is DEFINITELY late!!

Miss Taylen is getting so big on us!! She's already 5 1/2 months old and I cannot believe it...she's sitting up with support and is an absolute DROOL bucket!! I'm a couple weeks late on her monthly pic updates so here's the 5 month shot....


Taylen Jae...you are still the best baby ever! You're soooo happy and always smilin!! The only time you get ticked is when that belly of yours is getting empty. You are grabbin' everything around you and are usually giggling up a storm. You actually completely slept through the night (10 hours) the past two nights...I didn't even hear you stir and coo for your binky, which is a first. You are drinking anywhere from 6-8 ounces at a time and are still nursing away, but have no problem with taking a bottle from anyone and everyone, which has helped tremendously as I headed back to work. The Jump-a-Roo is one of your favorites and cereal is not. You're still not real interested in eating that pasty stuff...not that I can blame you!!! You continue to bring joy and a sense of calmness to our crazy, busy household!! Your smile absolutely, positively melts my heart and brightens my day!! My only request is that you quit growing up sooooo quickly!!! Love you, Peanut!!!


And, here's the most recent pic from a few days ago!! What a beauty!!! Love you munchkin and I know you'll be crawling before we know it!!! Lots of hugs and kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment